Wednesday 3 April 2013

Nigeria Actor: Jim Iyke to wed in October

 
While being interviewed at the Dubai International Airport he said “I will be getting married in October and when I’m done with preparations, I will invite you”

When asked further who the lucky bride was – though there are speculations that it’s his Jamaican girlfriend Kenturah Hamilton – he said “I am granting no interview on my private life right now but will give you the full gist when the time is right” He told City People magazine.


Meanwhile, Actress Stephnora Okere and Jim Iyke dated for a while many years back and according to an interview she granted Stella Dimoko Korkus in this week’s Encomium magazine, she’s still in love with him.

“I still love Jim. He was and is still the best friend I’ve ever had. He was not just around, he was there as a friend, brother, lover, companion. He was always there. He understood me.” she said

Whats your Opinion on this? Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. Thief of Heart4 April 2013 at 01:27

    She still LOVES him. Not still IN LOVE with him

    Nigerians are so slow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    This is very attractive post that is having great & beneficial information regarding breaking news. you can visit on Breaking News Nigeria

    ReplyDelete